Elegance and comfortable living are found throughout this stylish 4,753+ sqft brick front colonial manor set on a landscaped homesite in the sought-after Glen at Arundel Forest. Gorgeous dark hardwoods greet you as you enter this home featuring beautiful profile crown moldings, a curved staircase in a 2-story foyer opening to a formal living room with heightened windows, and a formal dining room accentuated by chair rail trim, decorative columns, and serene views. Heightened windows add light and warmth to the family room highlighted by exposed beams, chair rail trim, crown moldings, a marble surround gas fireplace with a detailed mantel, a picture window, and an adjacent kitchen. An epicurean delight, the kitchen boasts raised panel white cabinetry, granite counters, a large center island with a breakfast bar, GE ProfileÂ® stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner cooktop with griddle, a pantry, and a casual dining space with access to the deck, patio, backyard. A nice finish to the main level is a private study with built-in bookcases and a sizeable bedroom with a spacious closet and an attached full bath. Ownerâs suite displays a deep tray ceiling with a lighted ceiling fan, a sitting room, 2 walk-in closets, and luxe bath with a dual sink granite vanity, a 12x12 glass enclosed shower with mosaic tile inlays and bench seating, and a platform soaking tub. Extending the living space, the lower level is includes a rec games area, a walk-up to the yard, a custom built wine cellar with a 1,000 bottle capacity, a workshop with built-ins, and the always needed extra storage. Exterior amenities include a 2-car front entry garage with auto opener and remote, a landscaped homesite, a low maintenance deck, a brick paver patio, and an open backyard. Community amenities: clubhouse, state-of-the-art fitness center, resort-style pool, kiddie pool, and only minutes from the wooded 12.5-mile Baltimore-Washington International Trail, and a highly convenient location with easy access to Arundel Mills, shopping, dining, recreation, commuting to Baltimore, Washington, Annapolis, restaurants, boating and water access!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,753 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Humidifier, Disposal, Microwave, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Energy Star Appliance(S), Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Walkout, Heated, Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price