Sought After Farmington Village At Schramms Crossing Community !! Welcome Home ToThis Rare Koch First Floor Living Model "The Newport" Offering A Classic Brick Front Elevation! Two Car Garage! This Home Nestled On An Over Half Acre Lot!! Landscaped Surrounds! Open Foyer Entry Level Boasts Soaring Ceilings And Stunning Views ToThe Upper Level Open Balcony! A Hidden Hall Way Leads To The Large En Suite Sanctuary, Including Reading/Exercise Area! Separate Spa Soaking Tub! Walk in Shower! Dual Vanities And a Spacious Walk In Closet With Linen Shelving! This Expansive Main Living Area Also Offers Office/Study! Formal Dinning! Open Kitchen Floor Plan Features With Island, Stainless Steal Appliances, New Luxury Plank Flooring and Sliders To The Deck! Take In The Vast Views Of The Private Surroundings This Home Has To Offer! The Great Room Located Off The Kitchen Has Its Own Views starting With Wood Flooring! All Brick Surround Fireplace! Stunning Floor To Ceiling Windows Enhanced With Custom Embellished Crafted Moldings to Finish This Room! Upper Level You Will Find A Little Added Flair To The 2 Generous Size Bedrooms With Dormers And Extra Closet Space And Full Bath! Enter The Lower Level To The In-Law/Dual Family Living ! First Check Out Fully Equipped Kitchenette With Wrap Around Peninsula! Entertaining Area! Huge Recreation Area! 2 Bedrooms! 2nd Laundry ! Spacious Full Bath With Walk In Shower And Linen Storage! Lower Level Also Has A Private Entry With A Covenant Mudd/ Storage Area For Those Rainy Days. Take A Walk Into The Back Yard And You Will Find Yourself In A Wooded Sanctuary! Starting With The Oversized Deck For Barbecues! Custom Sidewalks! Large Outdoor Building That Features A Powered 220 Volt Work Area! Farmington Village Offers An Abundance Of Amenities! Community Center, Water Fall Fountain Pool Area. Separate Children's Wading Pool. Grilling Area, Picnic Area, Walking/Jogging Trails, Tennis And So Much More!!All Of This And Easy Access To Route 100, 97, 695, 295 and 95! Don't Miss Out on this Captivating Home, Schedule your Showing Today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,682 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Brick, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price